Big Sister Grace Hannah really wanted her portrait on the beach. (See Sea Island Summer Fun post) The storm had moved in and the wind was raging – however Mom and I LOVED this fun image. We knew with better weather we could really create a perfect portrait of her. We went over on another day to grandma’s house at Tybee and captured this image again just before the storm moved in. This family really needs to outsource their rain attraction abilities to local farmers. As the rain, moved in and I was preparing to leave – Grace Hannah, Hudson and Malone settled in on grandma’s sofa to watch a little TV. I captured this image as they enjoyed snuggling together watching TV at Grandma’s. OK here it comes another rush of memories of days filled with fun at grandma’s. I will spare you another walk down memory lane. One other interesting point however, the sofa they are sitting on is the same sofa mom was on when I created her bridal portrait. Isn’t life good?
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story