By: Dr. Michael Guido – Metter
We are so excited, Lori, over the portraits you took of Audrey and I in our garden. Never did I dream any one could do what you have done. I was astounded, but I shouldn’t have been because you are so brilliantly skillful. Thank you for taking such a wonderful picture that made Audrey and me look good. Every one who comes into the studio loves it. Each person asks who took it. We rejoice in telling them about you – the best photographer in the south! God bless you, Lori.
Dr. Michael Guido
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story