Can you tell this little man enjoys airplanes? He is holding a model of his Grand dad’s airplane. Dad is taking flying lessons so he hears lots about airplanes. We had a great session exploring with him. It is amazing what you can see if you are patient. While he was taking a little “refueling” break – mom and dad snuck in for a few. It has been fun watching him grow. I know before long he will be piloting his own private jet. Who knows – maybe he will be flying Air Force One in a year or two.
Keep reaching for the sky!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story