Atlanta is their home but Savannah is the venue for their wedding. This wonderful couple wanted the Lori Grice touch to help spread the word about their wedding. We photographed their engagement session in Savannah at Forsyth Park and created beautiful images for their Save the Date magnets, myspace wedding page and gifts for family and friends. The engagement session is the first time most couples are photographed professionally. No matter who photographs your wedding this is a wonderful way to have a Lori Grice experience for your wedding. Engagement and Bridal sessions are extremely popular -especially this time of year.
Congratulations Chrissy and Ben!!
- Lori Grice’s Top Ten Tips to hire a wedding photographer
- Express Statesboro and Savannah Fall Portrait Sessions by Lori Grice
- Congratulations Alex – Glynn Academy Class of 2013!
- The Bunnies are coming for Limited Spring and Easter sessions in Statesboro and Savannah
- The Creative Differences even in Lori Grice’s Fair Booth
- Senior Portraits DISASTER – $49 “DO OVER” SPECIAL*
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story