Last week I posted information about the past weekend’s Georgia Professional Photographer’s Association meeting in Statesboro. The meeting was held at Robbins Nest and the French Quarter restaurant. Today’s Statesboro Herald featured the meeting with a wonderful article on the front page of the business section. Yes the photographer caught me SHOPPING at the trade show. Jan Moore the business reporter did a wonderful job with the article. If you missed the story click here to read page one.
- Lori Grice addresses Delaware Professional Photographers – Dover, Delaware
- Lori Grice featured as one of the “Faces of PPA”
- The Creative Differences even in Lori Grice’s Fair Booth
- Statesboro Santa portraits experience – November 5 & 6th
- Express Statesboro and Savannah Fall Portrait Sessions by Lori Grice
- First Day of Spring Serenity “Spa Pedi” Winner!!!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story