My first Strasburg Children Savannah session in Forsyth Park this week was with an adorable and very special little guy. I have photographed his parents since they arrived in Savannah just after they were married. They had a long journey working with Savannah fertility specialist Dr. Lawrence Odom to bring their special little boy into the world. Read their story on my blog here.
Easter Sunday Ann Hart wrote a wonderful story about Stefanie and Sean. Read it here.
I have put together a slide show from their sessions throughout the baby’s first year and beyond. Yes – mom shared the news with dad that they were expecting in my studio. It remain’s one of the most emotional and special sessions I have photographed.
If your expecting or already have a precious baby – contact us today and learn about the Lori Grice difference in documenting this incredible first year in a creative and artistic way. Few images will be more special than your expecting images and your baby’s first year.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story