I do not shoot many weddings now. Yes I know….many of you want me to give up my Wedding Photography sabbatical. Every week…sometimes every day, one of you call me to try to persuade me to photograph your wedding. With wedding options more challenging than ever, I understand your desperation. I have published my top TEN tips for hiring a wedding photographer because of the HORROR stories I have heard from you about your wedding photographers. A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to get a small taste of Wedding Photography again. The cute couple, Nikki and Bradley – who you have seen on here and some candid’s from their wedding on previous blogs - invited me to their wedding. It was so hot their wedding photographer allowed me to help her with some of the posing. It was fun to shoot a wedding again as a second photographer – without the stress of being the primary photographer. The venue was so beautiful and the couple – well as you have already seen – could be models. So let me know what you think?
- Lori Grice’s Top Ten Tips to hire a wedding photographer
- Senior Portraits DISASTER – $49 “DO OVER” SPECIAL*
- Lori Grice addresses Delaware Professional Photographers – Dover, Delaware
- Professional Headshots – Southern Insurance Annuities – the Lori Grice Difference
- Congratulations Jason – South Effingham Class of 2013!
- Professional Headshots – Screven Dental
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story