I am so proud of Erica and Emily. I can’t remember how long I have known them now, but they are amazing success stories! They are twin sisters and have both just graduated from GSU. Erica is going to be teaching in Evans County this year and Emily is a journalist. You will may have even seen Emily’s by-lines in the Statesboro Herald. I wonder how many times twins graduate college together, on-time? More girl-power!!!
- Congratulations Victoria – Metter High School Class of 2013
- Sophie’s First Year
- Congratulations Maddie – Bulloch Academy Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Jason – South Effingham Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Hagan – Screven County High School Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Sydney – Tattnall County Class of 2013!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story