The journey mom and dad have taken already just to get Spencer in the world could fill a novel. Never have I have met a couple that deserves the incredible joys of parenthood more than these two. They have a wonderful journey of photography planned for the first year. But that pales in comparison to the plans mom and dad have for this little one. You probably have seen their expecting images if not check them out here.
We can not wait to artistically document this journey for years to come.
Don’t you just love this birth announcement?
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story