Thanks to beautiful weather we have been able to extend our beach sessions this year. The cooler weather allows a bug(almost)free environment and some of the most incredible sunsets I have seen in years. This beautiful family are definitely Lori Grice super fans. This year’s portrait goals were to create two fine are pieces for their home. They wanted a five year oil of their daughter and a watercolor of the family. The family portrait will become the centerpiece of their home. This portrait is really breathtaking. It exceeded all of our expectations and theirs and I think it will yours also. The beauty, love and joy this family shares radiates in this watercolor.
Every day one of you tell me how much you dream of having a Lori Grice Fine Art piece in your home. There is NO reason you can not have one. We will work with you to make it a reality.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story