Last year I was commissioned by Sea Island Bank to create images for their marketing campaigns for Statesboro and Metter branches. This has been a great opportunity to feature many of you in ads for SIB. The campaign is heavily driven on photography and customer stories. The ads have been everywhere so I am sure you have seen them. We have kicked off the new year with SIB Connect with your Banker campaign. Billboards throughout the area are up now featuring five key bank SIB employees. Here is a sneak preview of the billboards and the campaign. If you know any of these people please make sure and tell them how you have always wanted a billboard size Lori Grice portrait!
Please keep me in mind for any commercial or marketing projects you may have for your business. Great photography can help carry the campaign over the top. In this environment – you need all the edge you can get. Commercial photography is not something we market – but it is something that breaks me out of the norm and I really enjoy the challenge.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story