Congratulations to Katy Burrell who was selected as Most (MISS) Photogenic at the Southeast Bulloch Middle School (SEBMS) pageant this past weekend. I have lost count how many of my clients have won photogenic awards – but each one is very refreshing.
Katy is no different. She is a wonderfully beautiful girl. I am so proud of her and all the pageant winners.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story