Today we flew into New York. I am here doing advocacy work for the HPV Vaccine, photographing clients and enjoying a few days with Edie Grace and DeWayne in the Big Apple. This trip is part of Edie Grace’s 8th birthday celebration. After an adventurous day of travel we finally arrived. We were delayed in Charlotte and then again in the air because of bad weather which caused them to shut down the Newark airport. The weather is great and tomorrow morning I will be interviewed for a series of PSA’s promoting the importance of the HPV vaccine. I am here at the invitation of PKIDS (Parents of Kids with Infectious Diseases) a wonderful organization founded by a wonderful mom. We had dinner tonight with other parents who will also be featured in this series. Their stories were heart warming and very powerful. I knew tonight that this is a fight I must continue with renewed spirit.
- Breast Cancer Survival by Cynthia S. Waters
- Breast Cancer Survival Journey by Diane Phillips
- Breast Cancer Survival Journey from a caregiver’s perspective by Tony Phillips
- Edie Grace’s first day of school – 7th Grade
- Congratulations Victoria – Metter High School Class of 2013
- Congratulations Justin – Statesboro High School Class of 2013!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story