If you have been in our studio – you have seen a picture or two of Keith Johnson. Keith is in Nashville pursuing his dream of acting and singing professionally. He was recently featured in Luke Bryan’s “Do I” video and Danielle Peck was featured with him in his video below from his song “Can’t Get Enough.” Many of you saw him last week on America’s Got Talent. He was selected to move on to the next round this week in Las Vegas.
We wish Keith the best of luck. I also want to thank him for naming me as one of the special supporters of him through the years. Every time I have the opportunity to photograph him – I am amazed at how much he has grown – musically and from a modeling perspective. We encourage you to tune in and give our “hometown” boy your support. Click here to learn more about Keith and see my photographs of him through the last few years. Check out Keith’s MySpace page here and listen to and download more of his music.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story