When big brother arrived almost two years ago – mom wanted to welcome him in an incredible way. We created a beautiful, but traditional birth announcement. When little brother arrived, mom agreed to give me some creative freedom to create an announcement as incredible as her beautiful baby boy.
I think we accomplished this and from the BUZZ these announcements have created – so do ALL of you! Of course it helps when you have a beautiful baby and a mom who is wonderful enough to let me express my vision .
What do you think?
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story