For years if you had any significant heart problems you had to go to Savannah or Augusta for treatment. That has all changed now. Bob Bigley the Administrator at EGRMC has recruited Dr. Christopher Leggett as Statesboro’s first interventional cardiologist. He has recently relocated to Statesboro from Atlanta.
DeWayne and I have known Chris and his wife Denise for over 15 years. They are dear friends and will be a wonderful addition to our community.
Chris is a world renown physician who was schooled at Princeton, John Hopkins, Case Western, University of Cincinnati and Emory. His wife Denise who is a partner in a major law firm in Atlanta.
Please join us tomorrow (Thursday April 8th) at 5:30 PM for a ribbon cutting and open house at his new office located in the Medical Office Building attached to East Georgia Medical Center.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to meet Chris and Denise and join us in letting them know how much we appreciate them choosing our hospital and community to practice.
- Lori Grice addresses Delaware Professional Photographers – Dover, Delaware
- Professional Headshots – Screven Dental
- Statesboro Herald 20 under 40 awards 2013
- Professional Headshots – Southern Insurance Annuities – the Lori Grice Difference
- Congratulations Sydney – Tattnall County Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Madison – PCA Class of 2013!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story