There are just a few slots open each week so don’t procrastinate! Mrs. Ann is our neighbor, our friend and just plain out one of our favorite people in the whole world! She has put together four weeks of fun for our kids 6-7 and up.
Here is the 411:
Campers enjoy completing a variety of different art projects. The curriculum includes techniques that are challenging and fun. A snack will be provided.
Sessions are Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Session One: June 14 – 18
- Session Two: June 21 – 25
- Session Three: July 12 – 16
- Session Four: July 19 – 23
The cost is $135 per week for each child. There is a 10% sibling discount. Registrations are required with a $50 non-refundable deposit. Balance will be due on the first day of camp. Space is limited.
Edie Grace and Madison (Mrs. Ann’s grand-daughter) have been busy this week testing out some of the activities and they don’t think you should miss out on the fun!
If you have further questions, just call Free Spirit Pottery @ 912.489.3232
Oh, and by the way…Father’s day is just right around the corner! So go this week and create something Dad will love! Today, I saw some of you in there creating cool stuff with your children’s handprints and footprints. How priceless will that be someday??? Of course, we could create some portraits to go with those he would love too!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story