Amanda comes from a family filled with very talented people. Her sister and brother are both on the west coast – pursuing their dreams of acting and writing. Both of them had better watch out – because little sister is going to make her mark also! I think all of you will agree when you watch her breakout modeling portfolio video, A.K.A Senior Portraits. I had a blast, photographing Amanda on locations in Savannah and Statesboro.
Thanks Amanda for “experiencing the Lori Grice difference” and allowing me to photograph your senior portraits.
These portraits are some of the most important portraits of your life. Why settle for the ordinary – when you can get EXTRODINARY? We still have a few senior sessions available for most schools. Email email@example.com or call now at 912-764-7274 to get on the list.
We do limit the number of seniors from each school – to ensure your senior portraits will be as uniquely creative and different as you are! If we did not limit them – then your portraits would look like everyone else’s!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story