There is no better way to share your families’ Legacy than through our Legacy Portraits. For over two decades, we have created Legacy Portraits for wonderful families’ throughout the south. Nothing completes a home more than a Legacy Portrait. This portrait was designed for the Clifton Family for their cabin on their farm. The cabin is a gathering place for the family and a place of wonderful memories – past, present and will be in the future too.
This session brought back so many memories for me. My Grandparents’ house was right down the road when I was growing up. “If only” we had created a portrait like this of our family while my Granddaddy was still living….
While we are on location creating the Legacy Portrait – it is also a wonderful time to capture individual family groupings. This is certainly a moment in this families’ history they will cherish for generations to come.
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story