Photographing weddings are absolutely one of my most favorite things to do. There is nothing more challenging artistically or creatively rewarding than documenting the greatest love story of all – your wedding. After the birth of my daughter Edie Grace and then taking on my battle with cancer – I decided to take a break from weddings. My plan was to reenter the wedding market after Edie Grace was in college. However, thanks to many of you VERY persuasive brides I have decided to accept a few – VERY FEW – commissions for weddings.
By limiting the number of wedding commissions, I can focus on every detail of your wedding and ensure that your wedding album is designed to document your day as artistically, incredibly and magically as you imagined it would be.
To give you a feel of the difference in working with a Master Photographer on your wedding - here is a slide show of one of my favorite wedding albums. This wedding was at The Mansion on Forsyth in Savannah, Georgia.
My staff and I, look forward to talking with you about your wedding. If we are not a match, we will make recommendations of reputable, creative, properly licensed and insured photographers for your wedding.
- Congratulations Alex – Glynn Academy Class of 2013!
- Statesboro Herald 20 under 40 awards 2013
- The Creative Differences even in Lori Grice’s Fair Booth
- Professional Headshots – Screven Dental
- Congratulations Victoria – Metter High School Class of 2013
- Express Statesboro and Savannah Fall Portrait Sessions by Lori Grice
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story