Edie Grace participated in her second pageant today and won 2nd place! We are SO proud of her! Congratulation to Emmie David, Little Miss Bulloch Academy, Saylor Callaway 1st runner up, Edie Grace 2nd runner up, Janna Beth Marsh, 3rd runner up and Victoria Maxwell – people’s choice. Congratulations also to the Young Miss Bulloch Academy Ansley Conner, Liv Finley 1st runner up, Isabella Toms 2nd runner up and Rebecca Nessmith 3rd runner up. All the girls were so beautiful! So glad I was not the judging these girls – all of them were beautiful and did a wonderful job! Special thanks to Lisa Lanier and the B.A. Juniors for sponsoring and coordinating the pageant.
Here is a short video from some of my favorite images from today’s pageant:
- Congratulations Maddie – Bulloch Academy Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Amanda – Bulloch Academy Class of 2013!
- Edie Grace’s first day of school – 7th Grade
- Congratulations Victoria – Metter High School Class of 2013
- Congratulations Dalton – Pinewood Christian Academy Class of 2013!
- Congratulations Alex – Glynn Academy Class of 2013!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story