Congratulations to Dr. Horace and Caroline Deal on their office expansion and rebranding as a Vision Source eye care center. Many of you have seen the renovations and expansion of their new location on Savannah Avenue. The new facility will include state of the art technology, ample parking and an expanded brand – Vision Source! The best part is Dr. Deal and all of his staff that we all love so much – will be the same.
I have photographed Horace and Caroline since their engagement and it has been so much fun to watch his practice grow and grow. They have both become great friends and wonderful assets to our community. Now they will be joining us downtown and we could not be happier.
Dr. Deal and his staff do a wonderful job in keeping my vision perfect, so your portraits are tack sharp! Edie Grace and now DeWayne have become big fans too!
Watch for a grand opening soon!
- Congratulations Alex – Glynn Academy Class of 2013!
- Statesboro Herald 20 under 40 awards 2013
- Congratulations Sydney – Tattnall County Class of 2013!
- Lori Grice Senior 2014 TV Commercial
- Congratulations Victoria – Metter High School Class of 2013
- Express Statesboro and Savannah Fall Portrait Sessions by Lori Grice
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story