Enjoy the video below recapping Kristen’s senior year in portraits. Not only is Kristen incredibly beautiful, she is pretty handy around horses as you can tell and she is super smart – salutatorian smart – that is! Kristen has been accepted into UGA where she is pursuing her life’s ambition of becoming a Veterinarian. The three image collages displayed here is Kristen’s actual graduation invitation. Thank you Kristen for allowing me to share your senior year with you!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story