Enjoy the video below recapping Ally’s senior year in portraits. I have enjoyed getting to know and work with Ally over the past year on her Senior Portraits. Ally was a Frill’s girl and loves pageants and proms as you can see from all of her beautiful dresses. She is tremendously creative and wonderfully caring. If you really want to see Ally light up – ask her about Petey. Ally is a recipient of the John & Betty Pope Fellowship from the Rosalynn Carter Institute of Care giving at Georgia Southwestern University. As part of this fellowship Ally will get to meet with First Lady Rosalynn Carter on a monthly basis. I had the opportunity to introduce Ally to Mrs. Carter a few weeks ago in Atlanta. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget. The last three images are from Ally’s graduation invitation. I know wonderful things are in store for you Ally. Enjoy the Journey!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story