Enjoy the video below recapping Payton’s senior year in portraits. Payton was part of a trio of girls that were the three that launched our year of Senior Portraits. We had a blast photographing them in three cities over two full days. Payton as you can see is a very beautiful girl. She has a wonderful, caring personality who can click with any crowd. Her mom and DeWayne graduated from Pinewood together so that made it even more special for us. Payton is moving with her family to Florida and will attend a University there. She is going to rock – whatever career she chooses. Below is her graduation invitation – which is as unique as Payton is. Best of luck Payton and thank you for allowing me to share the most special year of your life with you!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story