Enjoy the video below recapping Anna’s senior year in portraits. Anna was the third in the group we photographed in three cities over two days. We had a blast with them. They are all so different – but share so many commonalities. Anna spends her summers as a camp counselor and travels extensively with other organizations she is involved with. Just after the shoot she traveled to London – so the London phone booth will help her remember her last summer in high school. There isn’t much at Pinewood that Anna is not involved with. She excels in cheerleading and academics. Anna has been accepted into a special program for nursing students at Georgia College in Milledgeville. There is no one kinder or sweeter than Anna. She is always looking out for everyone else. The last two images are Anna’s actual graduation invitation. I have enjoyed getting to know Anna and I am thrilled she chose me as her Senior Portrait Artist. Anna I know great things are in store for you. Keep smiling!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story