Enjoy the video below recapping Cecile’s senior year in portraits. Cecile is beautiful and SMART! She was voted “Most Intellectual” by her class – so I guess it is no surprise she is Pinewood’s Valedictorian. Cecile is witty and fun and we had fun exploring all of her personalities through her senior portrait session. I really enjoyed getting to know and work with Cecile. Thank you, Cecile for choosing me as your senior portrait artist. The last two images are her actual graduation invitation. Best wishes to you Cecile! I will continue to watch for wonderful and great things from you!
There are five times in your lifetime that you should invest in fine portraiture:
1) baby's first year portraits,
2) heirloom five year portraits with canvas, watercolor and hand painted oil options,
3) high school senior portraits,
4) bridal and/or wedding portraits,
5) generational legacy family portraits.
Don't procrastinate any longer! Let me create a portrait to celebrate these seasons for you today!
Email: email@example.com or call 912-764-7274
- Babies First Year
- Cancer Advocacy and Healing Art
- Client Homes
- Commercial and corporate
- Downtown Events
- Edie Grace
- Family Portraits
- Heirloom Portrait
- Modeling/Individual portraits
- Studio Events
- White House Blue Room Ornament
- Your Portrait, Your Story